Saturday, March 8, 2014

Hola amigos! Como estas? 

This "week" has been CRAZY to say the least. From the dropoff until now we keep on going (which is good). I saw Sister Askerlund at the dropoff but she was hosting someone else so I never got to say hi, but my host was an elder going to Seoul South Korea, and I told him about Elder Anderson! Then he said there was a girl in his district from Texas... guess who... SISTER HURST!! It was so comforting to get a hug from her and see a familiar face! She was also a host and I'll see her on Tuesdays for devotional! 

Spanish is coming along here. We live at the Provo MTC-West which is specifically for Spanish speaking hermanas y elderes. So its nice to be surrounded 24/7 with the language. I've learned A TON since I've been here! 

I have a super awesome companera named Hermana Bingham. She actually knows the Heilners which btw (S/O to them for sending me a Dear Elder!) She's a redhead and is super sweet! I love her!

We are teaching an investigator named Benjamin. He is from Chile and has a brother named Miguel and they are here to learn English, but don't worry mom, we teach solamente en espanol. We taught him yesterday and we will teach him again today in a couple horas. 

(Side note, sorry for my Spanglish but honestly its gonna get worse so I'm not super sorry)

I have an awesome district and I'm so thankful for the opportunity to learn from them!

Seriously so much has happened since Wednesday (and PDAY is Saturday) but I really can't remember them all but I've been writing in my journal! 

I also received a letter my 3rd day here to go and get my Visa to Mexico in Salt Lake City on Tuesday, March 11!  Crazy to think its here already but I am excited to get it!

Hasta Luego! 
Con Amor,
Hermana Blankmeyer 

No comments:

Post a Comment