Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Wake me up when September Ends

ITS OCTOBERRRRR!!!! 

October means fall. Fall means:

BEAUTIFUL leaves
Haalloweeennnn



Fall is easily my FAVORITE  season. I love being able to see the leaves color up the world. I love drinking hot apple cider while bundling up in a blanket. I love the cold crisp air that the fall brings.  The pumpkin carving, corn mazes, and scarecrows are also my favorite. I really love fall.

I also love the ability to spend time with friends in this wonderful time of year. (I'm just hoping I can fall in love with TONS of snow... thats whats coming around the corner)

I have been pretty busy with some classes, but for the most part my days are easy and fun. I can't wait to turn in my papers---


8 more days!!!


This week will be pretty exciting (especially towards the weekend) so get excited!

Some hints: 














Good luck guessing!


Until next time,

xoxo --Sophie B--




No comments:

Post a Comment