Monday, June 16, 2014

Now is the time!

"It is accounted unto you for righteousness if you proceed according to the best light you have."- Wilford Woodruff

It is crazy thinking that it is already past fathers day now! Time flies here.The prophet taught us in general conference that now is the time, we must hasten the work or we will stand before God at judgement and regret that we never worked with ALL our heart, might, mind and strength when we are fully capable.  I'm doing everything possible to be worthy of these promises. One of my greatest desires is to inherit eternal life in the celestial kingdom of God. I have learned so many things that I wish I could pick up the phone and tell you all about them.  Reread the Ensign from general conference. Study it daily. That is scripture for us now. 

This week was magnificent because we did a lot of service.  I had divisions which were kinda scary.  "Divisions" is going off on my own with another member in the ward teaching investigators the whole lessons in Spanish.  I relied on the Lord and He sure did His part in helping me. We taught new people and it must have went well because they came to church! There was another baptism and we were invited because we had starting teaching him.  But technically he was in another ward's boundary so we introduced him to the missionaries in his ward. But he invited us to his baptism and it was such a wonderful time! 

Crazy lightning storms happened that made Hermana Guerra and I have to hold each others hands for comfort, but we are safe, no worries.

We went to the aquarium today because it was Hermana Guerras birthday on the 14th! She is now 21! 


My zone saying goodbye to our mission president. Our last pday with him.  After we made him a video.


Hermana Guerra and me



Practically the whole bus was filled with our zone.  We got in trouble because apparently we aren't allowed to have so many missionaries out together like that.
 



Hermana Guerras birthday was the 14th and the family Cisneros bought her cake and we celebrated her birthday.

Sorry my blog entry is super short today. Keep being strong and super wonderful examples!  I love and miss you all and will promise to write more next time with more pictures. 

Con Amor

Hermana Blankmeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment